Dublin, Dec. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Aerospace Fasteners – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Aerospace Fasteners Market to Reach $11.2 Billion by 2030
The global market for Aerospace Fasteners estimated at US$6.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Rivets, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 8.4% CAGR and reach US$4.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Screws segment is estimated at 7.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The aerospace fasteners market has experienced a drop in demand due to the decline in the aviation sector, primarily caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, a staged recovery is expected over the long term. Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, the aerospace fasteners domain remains active with ongoing innovations.
In terms of market dynamics, the report highlights that developed regions are the primary revenue contributors to the aerospace fasteners market. However, developing markets are expected to register improved growth in the coming years.
The report also provides insights into the global aerospace fasteners market by product type, including rivets, screws, nuts & bolts, and other product types. It also breaks down the market by end-use sectors, such as commercial aviation, defense & space, and general aviation. The commercial aviation sector is expected to play a significant role in guiding growth opportunities, with data on global commercial airline revenues and projections for aircraft deliveries and fleet size.
Aerospace fasteners are described as a niche segment within the industrial fasteners industry, with specific attributes and standards. The report covers various types of fasteners used in the aerospace industry and the materials and heat treatment processes employed. The competitive landscape of the aerospace fasteners market is outlined, including key competitors’ market share and their competitive market presence. Recent market activity and select global brands are also highlighted.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.8% CAGR
The Aerospace Fasteners market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.1% and 6.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.5% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
|No. of Pages
|2022 – 2030
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Latest Trends in the Fasteners Market
- How Was the Aerospace Industry Impacted by the Pandemic & What’s the New Normal?
- Global Airline Industry Market Reset & Trajectory – Market Size Outlook (In US$ Billion) For Years 2018 Through 2022
- Aerospace Fasteners Market Gains Strength from Interplay of Fascinating Dynamics
- Demand for Light Weight Fasteners Continues to Rise
- Titanium Evolves as an Important Fastener Material
- New Lightweight Fasteners Set to Make Big Gains
- Transformative Polymer Trends with Big Implications for Aerospace Industry
- Superalloys Gain Interest as the Lightweight Trend Picks Up
- Fasteners Witness Strong Demand in Cabin Interiors
- Miniature Fastener Types and Styles Emerge as a Key Trend as Demand for Small And Intricate Parts Increase
- Rise in Development of Small Screw Insertion Systems
- Advanced Tools Come to Fore in Fastener Manufacturing
- Impact of Composites on Fasteners
- Surging Use of Advanced Composites in Aerospace Assembly to Bode Well for Market Growth
- The Many Challenges with Using Carbon Fiber Composites in Aircraft Manufacture
- Replacement Demand Supports Growth
- Aircraft MRO Services Drive Opportunities
- Global MRO Spending (In US$ Billion) by Segment for the Years 2020 & 2027
- Defense Spending Patterns to Strengthen Growth Prospects
- Defense Expenditure Worldwide in US$ Billion for the Years 2001 through 2020
- Leading Countries Ranked by Defense Budgets in US$ Billion for 2020
- Growth in Global Market for Fixed Wing Fighter Aircraft: A Favorable Scenario for Aerospace Fasteners Market
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Enter the Fasteners Ecosystem
- Robots Set to Gain Adoption for Aircraft Assembly
- Countersunk Head Rivets Gain Prominence in Smooth Finish Applications
- Concerns over Viability & Safety of Secondary Locking Devices Bodes Well
- Issues & Challenges
- Tight Supply Chain Resulting in Extended Lead Times
- Long-Term Supply Contracts Narrow Operating Margins for Ti Suppliers
- Common Pain Points Experienced by Aerospace Manufacturers
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS(Total 144 Featured)
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Ateliers De La Haute Garonne Ets Auriol Et Cie
- Acument Global Technologies, Inc.
- Allfast Fastening Systems
- AVK Industrial Products
- B&B Specialties, Inc.
- California Screw Products Corporation
- Click Bond, Inc.
- Arconic, Inc.
- ATF, Inc.
- Avibank Mfg., Inc.
- Cherry Aerospace
- Chun Yu Group
- Clarendon Specialty Fasteners
- Avdel (India) Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5h1vea
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Aerospace Fasteners Market