Dublin, Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Butyric Acid Derivatives – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market to Reach $886.1 Million by 2030
The global market for Butyric Acid Derivatives estimated at US$496.9 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$886.1 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The report presents insights into recent past, current, and future sales trends, accompanied by percentage Compound Annual Growth Rates (CAGR) where applicable. It also offers a 16-year perspective, illustrating the percentage breakdown of value sales for select years within this period.
The report covers product categories such as sodium butyrate, calcium butyrate, and other products used in animal feeds for swine, poultry, and other livestock.
Sodium Butyrate, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.9% CAGR and reach US$438.9 Million by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Calcium Butyrate segment is estimated at 7.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $78.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.5% CAGR
The analysis includes annual sales figures in US$ Thousand for the years 2014 through 2030, with a focus on geographic regions, including the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
The Butyric Acid Derivatives market in the U.S. is estimated at US$78.7 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$246.2 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.3% and 6.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.6% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
|No. of Pages||370|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$496.9 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$886.1 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.5%|
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Butyric Acid Derivatives – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Butyric Acid Derivatives: An Introduction
- Market Outlook
- Sodium Butyrate Accounts for Dominant Share
- Regional Landscape
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Concern Over In-Feed Antibiotic Usage Opens Opportunities for Butyric Acid Derivatives as Substitute
- Increasing level of Compliance for Ban on Antibiotic Growth Promoters Augurs Well for Market Growth
- A Gist of AGP Ban and Prescription Requirements Status in Select Countries
- Focus on Animal Disease Management Stimulates Demand
- Manufacturers Focus on Product Innovations to Improve Efficacy
- Trends in Meat Production and Consumption Influence Growth Opportunities
- Global Meat Production Volume in Million Tonnes for Beef & Veal, Pork, and Chicken Meat: 2016-Apr 2020
- Global Meat Consumption in Million Tonnes for Beef & Veal, Pork, and Chicken Meat: 2016 – Apr 2020
- Swine Sector: A Major Market for Butyric Acid Derivatives
- Global Pork Production Volume by Country in Thousand Metric Tons: Jul 2020
- Global Pork Consumption by Country (%): Jul 2020
- Rising Consumption of Poultry Meat Spurs Opportunities
- Global Chicken Meat Production (in 1,000 Metric Tons Ready to Cook Equivalent) by Country for 2016-2020E
- Global Chicken Meat Consumption (in 1,000 Metric Tons Ready to Cook Equivalent) by Country for 2016-2020E
- Micro-encapsulation Aids in Enhanced Utilization Rates
- Macro Trends Influencing Demand
- Expanding Global Population and Continuous Rise In Meat Consumption to Drive Demand
- World Population (in Thousands) by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2030, 2050, 2100
- Changing Consumer Lifestyles and Growing Demand for Processed Meat
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS(Total 40 Featured)
- Merck KGaA
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Celanese Corporation
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Alfa Aesar
- Cosmo Bio Co., Ltd.
- METabolic EXplorer SA
- Oxea GmbH
- Aldon Corporation
- Innov Ad NV/SA
- Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals
- Advanced Biotech
- Augustus Oils Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jpnnbe
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Butyric Acid Derivatives Market