Dublin, Jan. 28, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Italy Cold Chain Logistics Market Size & Share Analysis – Growth Trends & Forecasts (2023 – 2028)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Italy Cold Chain Logistics Market size is expected to grow from USD 7.98 billion in 2023 to USD 12.69 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 9.73% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- The Italian freight and cold chain logistics market ranks high globally. Italy has the second-largest European domestic rail combined transport market in Europe after Germany. Italy has about 1.6 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) and 12.3 million metric tons of combined transportation annually through rail and road transportation. COVID-19 had a positive impact on the Italian cold chain logistics. During the lockdown, the high demand for frozen food and pharmaceutical products helped grow the cold chain logistics market.
- After years of stagnation, the cold chain logistics industry is undergoing a reversal trend because of the country’s positive rebound in exports and showing signs of growth again. The country has a highly developed and efficient transport and logistics network, especially in the northern and central regions, and has a vast domestic and international market due to its strategic position in central Europe. The cold chain market has enormous potential during the forecast period.
- Major industries in Italy include textiles and clothing, food and beverages, metals and metal products, chemicals, shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, and medical equipment. The growing demand for organized retail and the increasing awareness of consumers to reduce food waste have driven the demand for cold chain logistics. With the advancement of new technologies, the use of cold chains in the food and beverage sector may help prevent the deterioration of food quality.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Safim Logistics
- Frigocaserta SRL
- Eurofrigo Vernate SRL
- Frigoscandia SPA
- DRS Depositi Regionali Surgelati SRL
- Frigogel SRL
- Soluzioni Logistiche Freddo SRL In Breve SL Freddo SRL
- Sodele Magazzini Generali Frigoriferi SRL
- Horigel SRL
- Fridocks General Warehouses and Frigoriferi SRL*
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rrjeii
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Italy Cold Chain Logistics Market Main Purchasing Countries Of Packed Milk From Italy In 2021 Volume In Tons