Dublin, Jan. 29, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Data Loss Prevention Market by Offering (Solution, Services), Solution Type (Network DLP, Storage DLP, Endpoint DLP, Cloud DLP), Service (Consulting, Managed Security Service), Applications, Vertical and Regions – Global Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Data Loss Prevention market is expected to grow from USD 3.4 billion in 2023 to USD 8.9 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 21.2%
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall Data Loss Prevention market and the subsegments. This report would help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain insights to position their businesses better and plan suitable go-to-market strategies. The report would help stakeholders understand the market’s pulse and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
DLP solutions help businesses prevent data breaches by classifying and monitoring data in motion, at rest, and the endpoint. This information is used to identify and stop potential data breaches before they occur. In other words, DLP solutions detect and prevent data breaches from happening at different stages.
Asia-Pacific is highly concerned with increasing security spending owing to the ever-growing threat landscape. Countries across this region have many SMBs, which provide significant employment opportunities. However, the need for massive investment associated with deploying cyber security projects restricts such SMBs from adopting strong security practices within their organization. This has made the SMBs more vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
However, the APAC region has undergone tremendous economic growth, political transformation, and social change in recent years. Owing to the sophistication of cyber threats, countries such as Japan, China, and Singapore have all launched new national cyber security policies. The organizations in APAC are spending a considerable amount of resources to deal with cyber security breaches; Australia and Malaysia are in a better position than other countries towards facing cyber security challenges.
The major players in the Data Loss Prevention market are Broadcom (US), IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Trend Micro (Japan), McAfee (US), Palo Alto Networks (US), GTB Technologies (US), InfoWatch (Russia), Fortra (US), Cisco Systems (US), etc. These players have adopted various growth strategies, such as partnerships, agreements and collaborations, new product launches, enhancements, and acquisitions to expand their footprint in the Data Loss Prevention market.
By Application, the cloud storage segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Enterprises across the globe have been migrating their business platforms to the cloud due to obvious cost benefits. However, lots of data is leaked through risky employee behavior with cloud applications.
Many DLP vendors are providing cloud storage protection solutions in the market, which offer a better focus on discovering sensitive content in cloud applications and restricting external sharing. These solutions also detect policy violations when content is being uploaded to the cloud and take action, such as sending the user an automated instruction message, encrypting the content, or blocking the upload.
By Vertical, the Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence segment is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period.
Data Loss Prevention The aerospace and defense industry plays a crucial role in the economic development of communities throughout the globe, as the companies that support the aerospace and defense sector in the country are the major contributors to employment and tax payments. The DLP tools can improve the efficiency of the military and defense sector, but a series of attacks have resulted in the loss of sensitive data.
The DLP solutions can help aerospace and defense agencies to prevent insider attacks and data breaches. Transglobal strategic alliances, proactive measures, substantial investments, and technological advancements are helping the sector to adopt new DLP solutions, thus posing tremendous opportunities for DLP vendors.
|No. of Pages
|2023 – 2028
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
- Rising Government Initiatives for Digital Payments to Act as Opportunity in Data Loss Prevention Market
- Endpoint and Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence to Account for Larger Shares in North America
- Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence and China to Account for Larger Shares in Asia-Pacific
- Services Segment to Record Higher CAGR
- System Integration and Installation to Hold Largest Share in 2023
- Encryption Segment to Hold Largest Share in 2023
Case Study Analysis
- F5 Helped Asian Paints Enhance Its Customer Experience and Drive Scalability
- Algosec Helped Ncr Corporation Achieve Zero Trust Security
- Micro Focus Helped Swisscom AG Protect Sensitive Customer Data in Complex Environment
- Imperva Helped Discovery Inc. Tackle Data Compliance in Public Cloud
- Qcon Adopted Veritas’ Data Security Features to Ensure Data Security of Its Applications
- Cohesity Helped Txt E-Solutions Minimize Downtime Issues Resulting from Several Mergers and Acquisitions
Market Overview and Industry Trends
- Shift in Data Storage to Public and Private Cloud
- Global Increase in Data Theft
- Regulatory and Compliance Requirements
- Use of Ai and Machine Learning
- Complex Rules and Little Guarantee for Data Loss Prevention
- Lack of Awareness
- High Operational Costs
- Growing Need for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses to Increase Market Penetration
- Concerns Related to Insecure Endpoints
- Rapid Adoption of Flexible Work Models
- Issues Related to Deployment of Dlp Solutions
- Growing Need for Enterprises to Maintain Compliance with Data Localization Laws
Value Chain Analysis
- Ecosystem Analysis
- History of Data Loss Prevention Market
- Content Discovery and Classification
- Data Encryption
- Endpoint, Cloud, and Network Dlp
- Data Masking and Redaction
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics (Ueba)
- Data Activity Monitoring (Dam)
- Machine Learning and Ai
- Broadcom Inc.
- Trend Micro
- Gtb Technologies
- Palo Alto Networks
- Cososys (Endpoint Protector)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Perimeter 81
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/frcilv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Global Data Loss Prevention Market